3.02.2010

wow.

 
well...we got the house! yay! i'm super excited about it. it just amazes me that we were paying the same amount of rent to rent a tiny apartment and to rent a 2 bedroom (plus garage and huge backyard) house! crazy. me and sam went over there tonight and cleaned it. seriously...what a great friend. she came and helped me clean everything, and with a smile on her face. it doesn't get much cooler than her. no joke.
while the house is awesome...just let me complain for a second here. we have drained our savings account just trying to get set up. we bought a washer and dryer today. they are great. used..oldish...but so great, and so much cheaper. nonetheless...drained our savings. we only have $100 int he account now. lovely. we bought  kitchen table and chairs (which we are so dang excited for...it will be so nice to actually eat at a table!!) used half of the checking account...bought some much needed shelves for the bathroom...used half of what was left in the checking account..bought a decent dish scrubbing brush (cuz we have no dishwasher in the new house)...used half of what was left....you get the picture. we are making really good purchases...they are really much needed..and they arent frivolous...but good grief. what a pain. im sick of not having money. im so sick of it. blah. the end.

next week at this time i will be in my new little house and loving it and i wont be remembering all of this stress. thats the plan anyway. 

2 comments:

  1. Darn you! First off, inappropriate comment on my blog... haha! Second, I COULD HAVE HELLLPPPEEDD.. I feel like I did nothing today! Ugh.. But I'm happy for youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute house!!!! no dishwasher? wth!??

    ReplyDelete