3.18.2010

thoughts of the day.

- i love getting FREE route 44 vanilla diet dr peppers from sonic. can't beat that! it makes me happy.
- i love going shopping with sammy to risque parts of spanish fork. hah! it makes me happy.
- i love buying things for katelyn's bridal shower that i know are going to make her blush.. seriously. its going to be priceless. im such a good friend. i crack myself up. her bridal shower is going to be a blast (well...cross your fingers..!) this is the first party that i've really planned, and i think that its going to be awesome. sometimes i get frustrated because i want everything to be perfect. i want everything to be so awesome that people will always remember it as one of the funnest bridal showers that they have been to - which is a big goal...i know. i like to aim high. haha. i want to have the best of the best. therefore...i end up spending a lot more money than i technically should. i spend money on stupid little details that no one will notice, and that no one really even cares about! but i know that they're there...and i like them! stupid. what a pain! okay...that wasn't meaning to like..talk myself up as the greatest friend ever, haha, because i am definitely not that. but..im just sayin - i get so frustrated when i do stupid things like that!! yesterday while shopping with sam i just went a little nuts, and started buying little things left and right, and it sure added up. dumb! anyway, bridal showers make me happy.
-i love getting food at work. it really makes a difference in my day. yesterday we got green bagles, and today we got orange rolls from shirley's bakery (definitely one of the most delicious bakeries in utah!). it makes me so happy! i love food...i was joking with greg the other day that i eat my feelings. which i suppose is partially true. certain things just make me happy (ie. vanilla diet dr pepper, chocolate molten lava cake from chilis, pf changs). i bombed a test on tuesday night...so what do i do? i make greg take me out to eat so that i will feel better about myself. HA! whoever thought of that?? it makes me happy.
- speaking of the test...yes i probably bombed it. we haven't gotten our grades back yet, but holy cow. i've never taken such a stupid test! so, at the end i told the teacher my concerns about the test, and he said that he would look over the other student's tests and take my concerns into account. i didn't actually expect that my complaints would help at all...but, turns out there were a ton of other people who complained too! which means...he won't grade us so hard. score. i love that, it makes me happy.
-we got a free upgrade to dvr...so i record all my favorite shows...watch them in half the time without commericals. my days no longer revolve around my tv shows (which, uh...they never did?). i am liberated! it makes me happy.
-i had to watch an Iranian movie last night for my humanities of islam class. it was about a blind boy who's dad didn't want him because he was blind. it was heart breaking. it did not make me happy.
-our phones haven't been working properly the last few months. they freeze, they're delayed, la la la. so, greg finally got this genius idea to call verizon and see what they could do for us. turns out, they are sending us both brand spankin new phones!! sweet man!! i can't wait. it makes me happy.
-i keep having these weird dreams. they freak me out. its turning into a nightly occurance. i do not approve. it does not make me happy!!!
-im having girls night with alena on sat while sean goes to priesthood meeting for their stake conference. then we're all going to go this new mexican place in provo called rubios. (totally not new, just new to provo). it makes me happy!

alright...thats all. no pictures. nothing that really means anything. no photo of the day. thats lame. so sorrry.

1 comment:

  1. haha! i love this. i definitely think Kate will be a little red at the shower. it's going to be awesome! let me know if you need help getting ready for it. See you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete