4.04.2010

yellowstone.

among other fabulous things happening in our life right now -

my family just booked 9 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms in yellowstone national park.
family reunion.
july 14-18.
2 grandparents.
2 parents.
6 aunts and uncles.
18 cousins.
me and greg.

seriously. how could this not be the most fabulous party EVER?
we are so excited.
SO EXCITED!

i love my family.
i have THE coolest family in the world.
THE COOLEST!
we have so much fun when we are with them.
they are hilarious.
and they're all so nice.

we can't wait!

may 25-june 15: north carolina/new jersey/new york/washington dc extravaganza
june 20 - july 4: cameryn and benson will be here!
(june 20: one year anniversary! wow!)
july 14-july 18: family reunion
july 19-august 9: canada - babysitting my brothers and sister and going to the cabin!!

and maybe even another fun vacation at the beginning of may...if all goes as we hope it will...!!!

what a FABULOUS summer we are headed into!

 oh. we had an easter photo shoot today. our friends gave us the idea to take family pictures every easter. i liked it. and i just bought a cute new sweater. so we borrowed their tradition. this was the only picture that i dare show to the public. and im a little embarrassed to do that. i have chinese eyes..even though there isn't an ounce of chinese in me. my face is chunky. when i smile, my eyes disappear in the big cheeks. the big chunky kind..that are cute on 2 year olds. gross jordan! but in the rest of the photos i look like im pregnant, cuz my stomach is just that gross at the moment. so. i dared not put those up to avoid possible confusion. no. im not pregnant. just fat. gross.

have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute "chinese eyes" and I think it is impossible for you to look prego!!! You are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family rents a cabin up in Yellowstone for the summer too and its a nine bedroom!! haha They are SWEET!

    ReplyDelete