4.26.2010

new blog address

Well. Heads Up. I'm switching our blog URL. Everytime I go to post a blog, it makes me sign in using my gmail account. When I got married, I changed my e-mail address to have my new last name. Now, my gmail account is always automatically signed in with the new email address and its such a pain to sign out of that account and sign in with my old email address. Ya follow? Anyway, I know that I'm kind of a baby. But it annoys me. And blogger wont let me do a new email address and still have the same URL. Anyway, I know that its a pain. but I'm doing it anyway. :) the new blog address is:

greglovesjord.blogspot.com

no more posts here!

2 comments:

  1. Jordan! You can change it in Blog settings. I had that SAME problem. Just go to Publishers and then change the main author. Super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same problem but still just deal with it....it sucks but I tried to fix it and couldn't

    ReplyDelete