10.29.2009

flowers.

over the last four months (that's IT?! sometimes it's really hard for me to believe that we've only been married for four months. anyway.) Greg has randomly come home with flowers a few times! Usually it happens to be the day after an argument or when i've just taken a really hard test or something. so i've never really thought too hard about it. i just assumed that i have an adorable husband who buys me presents. (which i do..im not trying to refute that statement :] hah) so on tuesday he comes home with flowers again! suuuper pretty purple ones with roses mixed in. i asked him why he bought them?! we hadn't gotten in a fight, i didnt have a test, nothing big was going on. my sweet husband answered "Jord, I always buy you flowers on the 27th". aww. so silly me, just assuming that he was randomly buying flowers once a month. He was always bringing them home on the 27...the day we got married. :]

isn't he AMAZING?!

3 comments: