10.06.2009

fall so far.

life lately is just grand. im so happy. i love my life. i love my husband. i love my job. i love my friends. i love my family. i love my apartment.

keep in mind..this is not how i feel everyday...infact i think even yesterday i felt quite the opposite of this. however, today is a really great day.

i only have one midterm left.
i have no more papers for a week.
byu FINALLY decided to turn on the heat in their buildings! (aka..my office is no longer a freezer!)
my boy bought me pretty purple flowers.
we're going out with our friends this weekend to THE PIE! yum. pretty dang good pizza.
the sun was shining and warm while i was outside studying for my french test.
my french test is over...
i finally dyed my hair back and covered up my nasty roots. it feels great.
my grandparents homemade donuts...which we now have at our apartment. isnt THAT lovely?
we had delish alfredo for dinner last night.
a trip to london is within reach.... (this is the biggest happy factor in my life at the moment :] )
i got 100% on the multiple choice part of one of my exams - the screen in the testing center said "perfect      score!" it was grand
we finally got (courtesy of gregs parents) a COFFEE TABLE for our living room!! much needed. now we can do homework without having 5 books piled up on our laps.

hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment