9.23.2009

glee.

fast update. (once again while avoiding writing a paper. shocker. it always seems to be my excuse to blog)

here is my schedule for the next 6 days.

friday: hum 201 paper due
monday: hum 250 paper due & french paper due
tuesday: hum 261 paper due
wednesday: hum 201 midterm
thursday: hum 261 midterm
friday: french speaking lab.

seriously. my life is nuts.

on a brighter note. glee is my new favorite show. it is absolutely hilarious. tonights episode made me laugh harder than i have laughed this year. i love it. everyone should watch.



also. im so so excited to see where the wild things are. it looks so cute. i love the previews. also excited to see the fame :]

also. terry and anita come this weekend! should be a party. on sunday night my bishopric called. here is how our conversation went:

bish: are you going to be in church on sunday?
me:  of course!
bish: would you consider speaking in sacrament meeting?
**suddenly i remember that terry & anita are going to be there**
me:  ooh...actually, my in laws are going to be in town...
bish: you forgot that they were going to be there?
me:  yeah..actually. i'm not sure what time they're going to be leaving or if we have to take them to the airport. im sure that this sounds like a total cop-out but i promise that it's not made up...
bish: mmhm. well we'll try again some other time then.

ha. whoops. i wasn't even lying.

back to writing papers. blah.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Kate and I watched that then the football scene one and just about died. That was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete